1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is sponsoring the #100opentables Giveaways (each, a “Giveaway”), consisting of 100 individual Giveaways, with each Giveaway being for one Prize (as defined below). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Each Giveaway is open to residents of the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaways.
3. Entry Period: Participating Restaurants for each Giveaway will begin to appear on the official #100opentables website (www.100opentables.com) beginning on 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, March 11, 2015, with additional Participating Restaurants being added to the website through March 24, 2015. The entry period for each Giveaway shall begin on the date that a Participating Restaurant appears on the official #100opentables website (www.100opentables.com), but in no case earlier than 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, March 11, 2015, with the entry period for all Giveaways ending on 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 (each, an “Entry Period”).
4. How to Enter: During each Entry Period, you may enter the applicable Giveaway to win the Prize being given away in such Giveaway via the following methods of entry:
a. Twitter – post a tweet that: (i) contains #100opentables and mentions a Participating Restaurant using @ username of Participating Restaurant (Example: #100opentables @bartartine); or (ii) contains #100opentables and hashtags a Participating Restaurant’s full name (as listed here) (Examples: #100opentables #bartartine).
b. Instagram – post a comment on or regram of an OpenTable or Participating Restaurant official Giveaway Instagram post or make an Instagram post inspired by the Participating Restaurant’s offered dining experience that: (i) contains #100opentables and mentions a Participating Restaurant using @ username of Participating Restaurant (Example: #100opentables @bartartine); or (ii) contains #100opentables and hashtags a Participating Restaurant’s full name (as listed here) (Example: #100opentables #bartartine).
c. Facebook – visit the official OpenTable Facebook page and complete the entry form to enter: • U.S. & Canadian residents visit: https://www.facebook.com/OpenTable • U.K. residents visit: https://www.facebook.com/OpenTableUK
By mentioning, hashtagging or selecting a Participating Restaurant as described above, you are entering into the Giveaway for the Prize related to such Participating Restaurant. You may only enter a Giveaway once per day per social media account during the applicable Entry Period. You must have an Instagram or Twitter account in order to enter via Instagram or Twitter. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are free to join.
5. Winner Selection: On the day following the close of all Entry Periods, OpenTable or an independent third party shall randomly select one winner for each Prize from among all eligible entries received for each Giveaway (each, a “Winner”). There will be 100 total Winners, one for each Giveaway. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to each Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Giveaway during the applicable Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by direct message via Twitter or Instagram, or via email for Facebook entries, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner has not responded within 48 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may (in OpenTable’s sole discretion) award the applicable Prize to an alternate entrant, permitted time allows.
6. Prize: For each Giveaway, OpenTable will be giving away one prize consisting of a pre-paid dinner with a chef’s choice preset menu at a Participating Restaurant on April 9, 2015 (local time) (each a “Prize”). The Participating Restaurant, dinner time, table size and number of guests for each Prize will vary. Please visit www.100opentables.com for further details about each Prize, including the participating restaurant at which the dinner will be served (each, a “Participating Restaurant”). Only one Prize will be given away for each Giveaway. Winners will be emailed within 24 hours prior to the time of the dinner and must respond to confirm their attendance at least four hours prior to the time of the dinner, or the Prize will be subject to forfeit. A Winner must arrive at the applicable Participating Restaurant at least 15 minutes prior the specified time of the dinner in the communications from OpenTable or the Prize will be subject to forfeit. All costs, taxes, fees and expenses not specifically addressed above, including without limitation, any additional food and drink not part of the preset menu, additional gratuities, travel costs and accommodations, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Winner. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are not transferable. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each Prize is $500, and total ARV of all prizes is $50,000. No cash or alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of prize unavailability. To claim any Prize, a Winner must complete and sign an "Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release" within 48 hours of notification, or an alternate winner may (in OpenTable’s sole discretion) be selected if, permitted time allows. Additionally, any guests invited by any Winner to the dining experience may be required to execute an image and likeness release and waiver for photos and videos taken at the event.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of any Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of any Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award Prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, you release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, and Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway(s) which you entered or receipt or use and/or misuse of any Prize. You agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway(s) which you entered. Your entry may not show trademarked images and other brand logos (other than those of OpenTable or a Participating Restaurant). Further, your entry must not be obscene or otherwise inappropriate, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, violent, discriminatory, unlawful, offensive or harassing, and it must not violate or infringe upon another’s rights (including but not limited violations of privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights). It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry does not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. By entering any Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: Except where prohibited by law, each Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Except where prohibited by law, the Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under each Giveaway, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To receive a Winner list for any Giveaway, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2015, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — #100opentables Giveaway, 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104, indicating the Giveaway(s) for which you’d like to receive the Winner list.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of each Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
11. Non-Affiliation: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. You must abide by Instagram, Twitter and Facebooks terms and conditions.
12. Additional Rules for Canadian Residents Only: Any Winner residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or assistance of any kind, within a predetermined time limit, as a pre-condition to becoming a potential prize winner.
13. Additional Rules for UK Residents Only: For residents of the United Kingdom: (i) The release in Section 7 does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of sponsors; (ii) The publicity release in Section 7 above is only for purposes of advertising, trade and promotional purposes as related specifically to the applicable Giveaway, and (iii) Your personal data will be transferred out of the European Union to the United States. Pursuant to EU law pertaining to data collection and processing, if you are an EU resident, you have a right of access to, modification and withdrawal of your personal data. You also have the right of opposition to the data collection, under certain circumstances. To exercise such right, you may email email@example.com.